Free Grow Your Own Workshop in Knock
Free GIY Workshop
with Michael Kelly
An interesting FREE Workshop entitled ‘Food Empathy Revolution’ which is funded by the Environment Department of Mayo County Council, is taking place on Thursday March 10th in St. John’s Rest & Care Centre, Knock Shrine from 7pm to 9pm.
Have you ever felt that you’d love to grow your own food but weren’t sure where to start? Do you worry you don’t have green fingers? Would you love to have access to the freshest, seasonal, home-grown food? This Workshop is for you!
Michael Kelly, Founder of GIY will deliver the Workshop which will focus on 10 of the simplest foods that you can grow at home with practical advice.
If you would like to join us for the Workshop please register by ringing 051 584411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects covered in the Free Workshop include:
- Kitchen table to compost corner
- Soil preparation and composting
- Seed sowing and propagation
- Growing and harvesting
- Food waste
For more information on Grow Your Own visit www.giyinternational.org
Latest posts by Michael (see all)
- 2019 Mayo Litter Action League July Results Swinford - August 15, 2019
- 2019 Mayo Litter Action League June Results - July 18, 2019
- 2019 Mayo Litter Action League May Results Swinford - June 19, 2019