Mayo Leader Funding Information Meetings 2016
The new LEADER programme is now open and Mayo North East and Moy Valley Resources IRD are hosting a series of Mayo Leader funding information meetings over the next few weeks to give local communities and small business owners advice on available funding.
- Bangor (community hall) Thursday 1st September 19.30
- Swinford (cultural centre) Monday 5th September 19.30
- Crossmolina (town hall) Tuesday 6th September 19.30
- Erris (broadhaven bay hotel) Wednesday 7th September 19.30
- Foxford (sports & leisure centre) Thursday 8th September 19.30
- Ballyhaunis ( parochial hall) Monday 12th September 20.00
- Ballycastle (community hall) Tuesday 13th September 19.30
- Charlestown (Arts centre) Wednesday 14th September 20.00
- Ballina (kennedy glasgow centre) Thursday 15th September 19.30
Funding is available under the following headings:
– Economic and Enterprise Development, Job Creation (including rural tourism, rural towns, broadband and enterprise development)
– Social Incluson (basic services targeted at hard to reach communities, Rural youth)
– Rural Environment (protection/sustainable use of water resources, protection and improvement of local biodiversity, development of renewable energy).
This meeting will be held in Swinford in the Cultural Centre at 7.30pm on Monday the 5th of September.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
LEADER RDP Funding Information Evenings
The new LEADER EU Rural Development Programme (RDP) 2014-2020 programme is now open in Mayo. LEADER is a community-led, local development initiative promoting social inclusion, poverty reduction, economic development and environmental initiatives in rural areas.
Individuals, community groups and small businesses can apply for funding to deliver projects that address these objectives.
Moy Valley Resources IRD and Mayo North East are hosting a series of LEADER information meetings over the coming days. We will present information about the new LEADER programme, and Expression of Interest (EOI) forms will be available. You will have an opportunity to meet with a project officer or to arrange a further meeting.
Everyone is welcome to attend and we would ask you to please forward this information to anyone who may be interested in hearing more about funding opportunities for their business or community.
Jacqui D. Uí Mhonacháin, Community Development Officer, Moy Valley Resources. Ballina
Tel: (096) 70905 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Golden, RDP Project Manager, Mayo North East LEADER Partnership, Foxford
Tel: (094) 9256745 | Email: jamesgolden@
Latest posts by Michael (see all)
- 2019 Mayo Litter League September Results Swinford - October 8, 2019
- 2019 Tidy Towns Results Swinford - October 4, 2019
- 2019 Annual Free WEEE Collection In Swinford - September 18, 2019