Mayo County Council have introduced a new litter prevention competition “Spring into Litter Action”. This is an opportunity for everyone in the community to come together and make a difference.
- Litter Prevention Initiative – 10% of the overall marks will be awarded to this element.
- Participation and reporting under the National Spring Clean – 15% of the overall marks will be awarded to this element.
- Litter Management & Prevention – 75% of the overall marks will be awarded to this element.
|Spring Into Litter Action – Swinford – (July)|
|Street||Confectionery (sweet/crisp wrappers)||Plastic bottles||Plastic bags||Drink cans||Cigarette butts||Papers / Newspapers||Cardboard||Ice-cream wrappers||Chewing gum||Dog fouling||Broken glass||Leaves||Misc||Total|
|Count of rubbish||18||2||0||0||1||5||0||3||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Some cigarette litter noted outside pubs on Main St.|
|Approach roads clean & tidy|
Please download & print to display for the public, Thank You
Latest posts by Michael (see all)
- Free Electrical Collection Swinford 1st April 2023 - March 19, 2023
- Swinford Cruisers Donation - February 8, 2023
- 2022 National Tidy Towns Results - October 28, 2022